Arma 3 Codename “Orange DLC” has finally been announced as the Arma 3 Laws of War DLC. Available in September, the DLC gives players a widely different perspective in the field compared to other games in the genre. The DLC adds the humanitarian side to wars such as dealing with the aftermath. International Humanitarian Law is also introduced.
The key features of the new DLC are:
- The introduction of the International Development and Aid Project (IDAP) NGO faction.
- New IDAP clothing, gear, tools, supplies and other items
- “Remnants of War” ‘Mini-Campaign’
- Demining and Utility Drones to dispose of Unexploded Ordinance or to transport cargo or supplies respectively
- New Van in multiple variants (20+ liveries)
- APERS Mine Dispenser
- Vests, Bags, Headgear and Faceware to assist in carrying out your duties.
As well as the added bonuses in the DLC, a platform update will be rolled out for free to all Arma 3 owners. These features include:
- Cluster Strikes and Unexploded Ordinance
- The ability to drop leaflets from above using the Utility Drone. These leaflets can be read by people on the ground and can be customised.
- Improvements to mine identification and clearing (as well as that of other explosives)
- Laws of Armed Conflict addition in Field Manual
Bohemia Interactive will be donating a portion of the revenue from direct sales of Laws of War to the International Committee of the Red Cross. The amount raised will be published on their website in 2018.
Watch the game trailer below!
Arma 3 Laws of War Expansion is available for preorder from the Bohemia Interactive store now for a discounted price.
More info: Arma 3: Laws of War